Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PLN 1

Dear Mr. Fisch
As I watched this video I thought of my five year old cousin who has gotten leukemia for the second time and although it is not skin cancer it is still tragic. I also thought of how anyone can get cancer, and I am scared some times because on my mother’s side of the family almost every woman has died from breast cancer; in fact my grandmother was the only one to survive it and now she lives life to the fullest even though she is 70 years old. But even though I get a little scared sometimes I have the optimism of my grandmother and cousin that anyone can make it. Now that I see what people would say to their sixteen year selves I now see that the smallest things can cause the biggest problems. This video has really opened my eyes to the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment